Questioning Everything

One learns about themselves by questioning themselves. I'm here to learn.

Monday, August 6, 2018

Naked for Charity

Question:

An eccentric millionaire offers to donate a large sum of money to a charity if you will step naked from a car on a busy downtown street, walk four blocks, then climb back into the car.  Knowing that there would be no danger of physical abuse, would you do it?


Okay, so ... this says that there is no danger of physical abuse.  How about legal issues?   And, how large of a sum?   To which charity?  These are things I would need to know.  If I have the potential to wind up with some sort of criminal charges/record (especially if it was listed as a sexual crime), then no.   Do I get to pick the charity for this money to go to? I'm also not going to if it's not going to a charity I would actually pick.  Especially since I would have to deal with the verbal abuse, and whatever other consequences might apply.

Now, if I would get in absolutely no trouble at all, mentally or physically or legally.... and I got to chose where it went-  then sure. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment